Media has always had a role in the marketing of professional service firms and businesses. Today, however, it is not just the formal media organizations that get to decide what’s published and what’s not. Today, media is social.
What is social media?
Loosely defined, social media is “user-generated” content distributed via Internet websites. Those websites might be your own or they might be owned by another entity. They might be your blog or they might be a social network, a multi-media distribution site, or a news network site.
Whatever the channel, the fact is that your content and your brand have the potential to be efficiently passed around and even go viral; your prospects, referral sources, and the trade media can find it. It can help you connect, communicate, and stay top of mind with others. None of which can happen unless you start now!
- Social media needs content.
- Social media needs distribution.
- Social media needs attention.
LawGravity has been helping lawyers, law firms, marketers and other professionals navigate the social media for over four years, exclusively. As it evolves we’re constantly learning new things that we can teach you, build for you or assist you with that will help you succeed in new ways. There’s no better time than now to get going and get it right.
- Social network training for business development.
- Social media design and strategy for firm-wide exposure or personal branding.
- Blog, website and mobile design and development.
- CONTENT. Let us handle your editorial and social media content. Outsource it!
- Publishing and distribution.